Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen, I am enjoying a cool 53 degree afternoon. It is suppose to be down to 43 degrees tonight. Of course, I am in a cooking mood again. Tonight's dinner will consist of my homemade meat loaf, fried potatoes, and steamed cauliflower with cheese. I bought some honey wheat bread from Panera and we will have some warm slices of that with butter to accompany the dinner. I should get started. The meat loaf and potatoes won't take long to cook. We usually eat around 7 pm anyway. I know that is late for some of you, but when you are a full-time single mom with a career, you do what ya gotta do. Till later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! I'll bring the wine and be right over (wish wish)

Don't obsess about the time...just the fact that you are doing it is GREAT! Last night I don't we ate until about 7:30 what with one thing and another.

Anonymous said...

wew, I think I gained 5 lbs. just reading that. Sounds wonderful.