Monday, October 30, 2006

Goddess Rambling

WWE - What a waste of television time. I can't even stand to watch it. And to think that people still believe that it is real. That none of it is staged. It's drama people.

Television is getting ridiculous. I love some of those ridiculous shows. Flavor Flav' was freakin' hilarious to watch. Talk about staged for t.v.

The shows I do enjoy watching are Grey's Anatomy, The Office (Jim is a hottie), Boston Legal, Gilmore Girls, and Road Rules vs. The Real World. Yes, a wide range of television viewing. That is what makes me CRAAAAZEY!

Hehe. The weather is getting cooler. I love that. The wind was whipping into my patio doors this evening. It was kind of eerie. With Halloween tomorrow, I guess the tiniest things could be a little eerie. I don't think my kid will be trick or treating tomorrow. Oh well. I can buy all of the candy that would be missed out on. We can all rot our teeth together. My favorite candy bar is Butterfinger and my favorite hard candy are those lemon sours. Yum.

-Josh keeps asking me questions as I am typing this to all of you. He thinks that my blog is, well, let me ask him. He says that everyone is nuts. Himself included.

Cool! Flipping through the channels and we found the sport of Curling. Did you know that it has been an official sport of the Winter Olympics since 1998?

-Josh keeps asking me what I am typing about. Sign on and read like the rest of us dude!

For those of you who don't know, Josh is the guy I am dating. We both work for the same company, but have totally different jobs. He works in the stores, and I am one of those who walks the stores, looking for "opportunities". It makes for some interesting conversations sometimes.

My goodness, I have said a lot this evening. And I didn't make much sense. Oh well, I don't really care about making sense all of the time. Because every day I get to start over.

5 comments:

B said...

sounds like a nice evening...watching TV, blogging with a boyfriend nearby who cares to ask. Way to go.

Hi Josh!

austere said...

Agree with Josh. hehe. and hullo.

And count me in on the lemon sours pls.

austere said...

thanks on the link!

SKQBDOO said...

Thanks for the well wishes on my surgery! I enjoy you so much.

Parlancheq said...

I love The Office, too!

Curling is a very weird sport! I have trouble getting excited over any activity that involves brooms. ;)