Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Feel Purple Today

I am so glad I am off today. It seems as though I am doing all of my housework and laundry on my day off because that is the only free time I get to do it. Oh well.

The first game of the year for local hockey starts tomorrow. We have a CHL minor league team. I guess they are okay. The only reason why I go is because the guy that I am dating likes them a lot. I have to be supportive, right?

Which brings me to my next subject- love. I have always heard that love is hard work. I have to disagree with that statement. LIFE is hard work, but love shouldn't have to be. If you have to work hard to love someone, then you are working too hard. Love just shouldn't be hard to do. I love many people, obviously in different ways. Granted, it is hard to agree with some of their choices in LIFE, but I still love them. Enough said about this touchy subject.

I am really upset that I missed my question to the Meloncutter this week. I shall give him my question next week, I suppose.

People at work are really starting to piss me off. Life is too short to be worried about what is up their asses. I do care most of the time, but there are some people who just constantly have something wrong in their personal life and it just consumes them to where it affects their work. That gets on my nerves.

Well, it's off to scrub the tub and to reorganize my bathroom. Good day to all of you...

4 comments:

Karin's Korner said...

I think that you should come over to my house on your next day off. Tell ya what...I will stay home that day too and we can clean my house together (ya right...did I say clean hahahahahaha) I hope you are having a great day off even if it includes having clean toilets (ya know we all love having clean toilets).

Leann said...

I agree that if you have to work to love someone it's not true love. Love should be spontaneous and combustable. Relationships take hard work, love does not.

Anonymous said...

naughty naughty..... it's not nice to miss your weekly dose of wisdom from the wise old Meloncutter. You are grounded for 3 days.

And don't worry about work... it's that crazy bug up the butt time of year for us.

Lol... Just ask me 2 next week


Later Yall..

austere said...

:)
aah wise girl!