Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pooped

I had the longest day today. We took all of our directors out for the day. It was okay fun. We went bowling, or should I say, they went bowling. I was the one getting all of the pictures. I hate bowling. It's one of the worst ways to spend your time. Any guy who took me bowling on a date would not get anywhere.

I am really tired tonight. It's just going to be balls to the walls from here until Christmas. My calendar is filling up quickly.

Well, good night sweet blogging world. Till tomorrow...

4 comments:

Jade Rocks said...

Well there aren't going to be too many 'balls to the wall' since you hate bowling!

Anonymous said...

Yup. Tis time to ramp up for the holidays. I am getting a complete reset of my department on next tuesday. just in time for the holidays. Everyone is in high gear. I am getting lots of attention from the zone level on up as sales are going higher and higher each week since I got to the store. Going to be an interesting holiday season this year.

Later Yall.....

Leann said...

I love to bowl...I even have my own personal ball. Hooyah!

Billy said...

leann- I am coming to you then if I ever have to endure something like that again. I really don't like it. It's my least favorite "fun" thing to do. I don't know why.