Saturday, October 28, 2006

Advance To Go and Collect Your Day Off

I am off today!! WooHoo! It is gorgeous outside! I am suppose to go to a wedding tonight, but don't know if I am going to make it. Work keeps calling me. All of these stores and fellow co-workers keep calling.

I AM OFF TODAY PEOPLE!! CHECK THE SCHEDULES PLEASE!!

Anyway, I am playing board games with my family all day and watching football. It is going to be a great day!!

My brother may be getting a job in Dallas. This would be awesome. I have never been to Texas before. I really haven't been to Oklahoma either and it is only two hours away. I'm probably not missing much there. Anyway, I hear Texas is wonderful. Hope he gets it.

2 comments:

Annabel said...

Texas is truly wonderful and if he gets the job and you come down to visit, let me know. It is a big state, but I do get around various places in it from time to time.

Parlancheq said...

Hmm, isn't Texas George Bush territory?