Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tidbits

I can hear those screeching locusts outside. The calls bellowing in and out, as if to say something is coming. Of course! Fall is almost here. I can't wait! We actually saw some rain yesterday and a light sprinkle today. We need the moisture pretty bad.

Back to a full week of school tomorrow for the kid. He had to do a project already. Only three days into the school year and the first weekend home he has a homework project. There are times when I don't miss school at all.

Well, Josh is getting on my nerves right now, so I am getting off the computer. Boyfriends can be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Yeah, husbands can be a pain, too...mine sure was this weekend!

The rain was much needed this weekend, and my lawn is very appreciative of it!

AnkleBone said...

...and of course you ladies are all angels!

Sally said...

Yes, OF COURSE we're all angels...when you make all the rules, how could you be anything but?? =)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

husbands/boyfriends/MEN! are all annoying because they're from mars.
Hope things quiet down over there..those darned locusts..
always,
crusty~

Cheryl said...

Emily starts school next Monday. In some ways I can't wait, except when I think about all the schoolwork. I always feel like I'm the one going back to school!

austere said...

projects are work for the mom or the kid?
Some projects we did in school were fun...