Thursday, August 09, 2007

Does This Sound Like Me?

Your Expression Number is 8
Driven and ambitious, you have the potential to reach great things.You're both good with money and good at getting things done quickly.You are an excellent leader and a great judge of character.
Full of energy and confidence, you undertake projects that seem impossible.Dependable and determined, you are able to understand the bigger picture.Even if you are not in a position of power right now, it will fall to you.
At times, you can be very materialistic - and obsessed with status and power.While this isn't always a bad thing, you sometimes take it to the extreme.In order to be truly happy, you must balance the material and spiritual in your life.

4 comments:

SpringMist said...

Hey abbagirl!! I can see some of those predictions in u like full of energy, dependable, ambitious..
I don't think u are materialistic though. That is my opinion.
But as with the quiz, I agree that u have the potential to achieve great heights!! U are a very hard working n talented person.
My number was 7. Hey we are neighbours :).
I was trying out the other quizes on blogthings too. My fav were which city and which European country I should live in :).

Portia said...

very cool. thanks for sharing.
i feel confident in saying that you are driven, ambitious and full of energy! you tell me about the rest...

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

You definitely seem strong and ambitious..but I don't take you for the materialistic side.

We owe Portia big time for posting this..is made my thursday doing something different.

Hope you're having a hard working friday!
here's to a great weekend!
Always,
Crusty~

David Kim said...

You also sound like all the other Expression Numbers! Hahahaha!

Seriously, the number keeps changing depending on whether you put in your middle name or middle initial or nickname, etc.

I knew my Expression Number was too good to be true!