Sunday, August 05, 2007

No Days Off

Morning! I am getting ready to head into work. Half day today. The kid will be coming back home from his dad's house. Can't wait!

We are going to be cleaning house today. My living room and kitchen need a good sparkle. Not much around town this weekend. I have just been notified by my boss that we will not get any days off starting August 10 through to September 10. We have a grand opening coming up. How's that for working your ass off?

Well, talk at you later.

4 comments:

SpringMist said...

Thank you for your comment in my blog today. It really cheered me up!!
Enjoy ur half day with the kid.
It really sucks tht u won't be getting any off days for a whole month!!
That is horrible. I hope u won't get too tired.

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Hope you get some time to breathe. We all need the space. And time. For N-o-t-h-i-n-g.

Phelan said...

Great! That means you can't go bluberry picking.

Hopefully they give you at least one day off to rest.

austere said...

SOME hours off!
Please!