Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wow, two more days until the new year. I have only a couple resolutions. I have already started them.

I am off to work and then I am going over to the house to get some cleaning done. There is a lot of work that will have to go into the house. It's pretty old and needs just about everything done to it. At least it will keep me busy on my "down time".

I have to laugh at that one. I never really get "down time". I work so much that when I come home, I work there also. Work, work, work! One bright thing is that I can plan for my trip to NYC next year as well. I think we are planning to go in late September or early October.

Well, gotta take off. Good day!

4 comments:

B said...

Have a great weekend and start to the new year! And plan some "downtime" for yourself! You deserve it!!!

Cheryl said...

I know what you mean about no downtime. I'm always going...

Dave said...

Have a good one abbagirl!

Michael C said...

Hope you have a great New Year's Eve. I finnaly got my 6 weird things up. Wow, I am pretty weird ;-)