Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tiyerd!!!

My feet hurt. My neck is sore. My eyes are grainy from starting at 5 this morning and ending at 7:30 this evening. I am tired, but too tired to sleep. I am starving, but I am too lazy to make anything to eat.

The taping for Good Morning America went well. It should air sometime after Christmas. Our store was used because one of our customers had a recipe for bierocks (sp?) that will be featured on the show at a later date. I will keep you all informed as to when it will air. I could care less today though.

Did I say that my feet hurt? My back does as well. Sorry about the complaining. I wonder if I will get a day at the spa for Christmas. Oh wait, my boyfriend has no idea what a spa even is. His idea of a back massage is scratching my back in a circular motion for about a minute. Yeah, it sucks to be me.

Well, it seems as though most of the city has realized that they need to get all of their grocery shopping done. We finally started to see some business today. We will be humpin' tomorrow and Saturday. I don't know if Sunday will be big for us or not. It's hard to say, depending on the weather. If there is a snow scare, people feel the need to buy a month's worth of supplies. It's so funny.

Okay, this is going to be it for the time being. As you can read - I AM TIRED. Till' tomorrow...

3 comments:

Michael C said...

Get some rest and hope you feel better!

Dave said...

Hey Abbagirl!

Sorry your day started so rough. I know that Christmas, though a happy time, can be extremely busy. A spa huh? Well, hopefully someone who is going to get you a present reads this. Despite the hectic season, take time to relax! I am sure you deserve it.

P.S. Use whatever words you want ...It's your blog! :-)

austere said...

eh. so it is.