Friday, December 08, 2006

Little Vacation

I am attending a graduation for our manager trainees today. I am a mentor for one of them. She has done an outstanding job in training. I am so glad to see this class finally over with though. It's tough being a mentor when you have so much on your schedule. I probably could have been there more, but I guess I did okay.

I am off work until Tuesday. I am going to Manhattan to see my brother graduate from K-State on Saturday. Then we are heading to Kansas City to go Christmas shopping. On Sunday we are going to the Chief's game. This time we will be sitting in the box suites. I have heard these are nice because you have your own bathroom, and all of the food and beer you could possibly want. Too bad I don't drink. We will then head home where I will have one day left to get all of my other shopping done for baking and cooking.

It's going to be a fast little vacation before the "World Series" of holiday work begins. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Be safe.

9 comments:

Phelan said...

have fun!

austere said...

You have a great time, abbagirl!

Chad said...

The Suite is sweet.

I got to sit in one of the suites at the American Airlines Center for a Stars game several weeks ago. Very nice.

Enjoy it.

SKQBDOO said...

hope you had a great time!

kanadians in korea said...

i hope you have a restful vacation... and yes, i totally respect that you don't drink. love em.

Leann said...

Hope you had an awesome weekend!!

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

Have a nice extended week-end, Abbagirl!
Baking & cooking day sounds great... much more than shopping, to me anyway :)
Marie

Cheryl said...

Are you yet? Waiting to hear from you....

Cheryl said...

I meant, are you back yet? I hate it when that happens!