Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Barf! Where's the Toilet Paper?

Did you ever have that dream when you were little that reoccurred every time you got sick? I used to dream that I was in an airplane and the top of it flew off. Just like what happened in the show "Lost". Well, I had a bad case of food poisoning starting Sunday night going on into Monday evening. Let's just say that I crawled to the toilet a couple of times. I had chills, fever, threw up five times and a lot of "boo boo" as my sister would say. Yes, it was awful. Today I am still a little heavy in the head, but I should be back to normal on Wednesday.

So, I had an eventful weekend. Went to KC with the "co-workers" and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was okay. Slightly overpriced if you ask me though. We went to the game and sat in the box suite. Of course, I didn't stay there and decided to sit in our seats outside of the box. It just isn't the same sitting in a room as the game unfolds in front of you. And the game folded the wrong way as the Chiefs got their butts spanked. Oh well. Sometime during this wonderful opportunity to see the Chiefs in a whole new light is when I ate something that would let me see my toilet in a whole new light.

I have one more day off (Saturday) before Christmas. It's going to be balls to the walls until the BIG day. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am looking forward to baking up a storm on Saturday. It should be fun! Till tomorrow...

6 comments:

B said...

So glad you are feeling better! Food poisoning is no joke. Be sure and visit the doc if you even think you should.

You didn't eat any vegetables did you???

Take care!

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

I suffered from this 2 years ago, I suspected raw milk cheese (camembert). I wholeheartedly sympathise, and hope this bad episode is now history.
Onward to Christmas delights :)
Marie

Anonymous said...

I use to dream about a waterfall before I had to wake up and run to the bathroom.

Glad you are starting to feel better!

austere said...

:)
And i had to stop myself hollering, "FLUIDS,take a lot of fluids..." to that last post.

grin.
so nice to see you're better.

Unknown said...

Taco Belch anyone? (grin) Getting sick in KC is common. Been there, done that, got the stains on the Tshirt. The bad part is, You have so much fun doing it you want to go back and do it again. LOL

Take Care my friend.

Later Y'all

Anonymous said...

What did you eat that made you sick?
.
.