Saturday, December 16, 2006

Well, we went shopping, but not for long. Since I refuse to shop at Wal-mart, we went to Target instead. We also stopped by a couple of other stores that were in the vicinity. My kid got his dad a St. Louis Rams pennant and coffee mug. Josh will be receiving a KC Chiefs football and coffee mug. Cousin AA will be receiving a $15 gift card to Borders. Cousin AE will be receiving some fun stationary kits with stickers and pencils. Little cousin DL will be receiving his fair share of Hot Wheels.

My kid, however, will be making out like a bandit this year. He pretty much got everything that was on his list. I have a large family, so that helps a bit. One gift from everyone can mean a whole trunk load. We only buy for the kids. But this year, I am buying for my parents and siblings as well. Problem is, I don't know what to buy.

Well, I need to finish my laundry and then get ready for this little Christmas party at the Diva's house. I will post again when I return home this evening. Till' then...

2 comments:

Leann said...

How was the Party??!! I have not been to a bona fied christmas party in ....... ya....forever.

austere said...

:) Hi! the hot wheels seem fun.