Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Oh! I am finally home and I am soooo tired! We had the "big daddy" from our division in our zone today. Lovely. I had to ride around with our head deli/bakery merchandiser. fun. Tomorrow, the "little daddy" will be here and one of our stores is going to be on "Good Morning America". Great. Nothing like a dog and pony show right before Christmas. So, I have all of these people meeting me at this store tomorrow so that it will be PERFECT for television. I can't wait until Monday.

6 comments:

kanadians in korea said...

WOW! that's so exciting... i'm happy for you :) em.

austere said...

National television, eh?

GO GO GO ABBAGIRLLLLLLLL!

school bus full of demons said...

life can be so busy, hectic, and overwhelming.


it is an amazing thing to make order out of what feels like chaos.

goodluck

Unknown said...

Our Big Daddy is coming on Friday. Hopefully we will be so busy I can make his ass cut fruit or have to bag groceries. (grin) But we be up and runnin' and rockin' and rollin' fer the holidaze. LOL

Keep plugging away, it will all come together.

Later Y'all

B said...

hang in there. Maybe it can all turn out for the good and all the publicity will get you an offer at a bigger better place with all sorts of perks.

Or at least Monday is coming ;-)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for your comment. I do appreciate it :)

I too didn't sleep much last night. The weekend will be here soon and a break from work for all. Then we can sleep.

How did the TV spot go? Were they airing it today? I'd like to see it.