Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here We Go Again

Well, a new day dawns. I have to meet with some co-workers to go over a plan of action for Miss Marnie. She is coming to our division this next week. It's not going to be fun. Mystic gave me some insight about what kind of impression I would have on her. I didn't like his answer. :) I know that she could have a significant impact on my life. So, I will just do my best and not worry about it. Yeah, right.

I am meeting Diva #2 at a store this morning. Won't this be fun. I can't wait for the work day to be over with already.

I will be picking my kid up this evening from my parents' house. I can't wait to see him. He is anxious to get home as well. He has a couple of more presents to open on Monday. We will be celebrating with Josh's family on New Years Day. Oh, for those of you who don't know, Josh is my boyfriend. That's not his real name. I will never say my kid's name for privacy reasons. In fact, all of the names I have used so far have not been the real ones. It's to protect the innocent - me.

Well, I will try and catch up with all of you later. Have a spectacular day!

No comments: