Saturday, December 02, 2006

Well, it seems as though I have either a cold or a sinus infection. Regardless, it has not made me feel too bad as of lately. I have been drinking a lot of orange juice and water and I have been getting plenty of rest.

Moving on to other things. I have been told that I have to go to Columbus, Ohio in mid-January to visit a store. We are going on the company plane so that we don't have to stay overnight. Thank goodness. I was not looking forward to staying overnight. I hate having to take round trips as our city does not have direct flights to Columbus anymore. I am anxious to see what they have to offer.

And what the heck is going on with all of the celebrities in the world? Is that all of what the news coverage is about? It's either celebrities getting arrested, getting divorced, or getting kicked off the island (yes, Anna Nicole, you are not a survivor). It's shocking to watch the news, which is why I don't usually do so. Anyway, that's all for this evening. I am off to bed so I can get some rest to help kick this cold/sinus infection.

4 comments:

austere said...

what i do- and this is very bad- is to let newspapers pile up for a while (since I'm supposed to sincerely look at 4 papers everyday) - and then look through. so much of conjecture and nonsense in the name of news.

too much, i say.

Cheryl said...

I agree. It seems people are more interested in celebrity news than news of the world. Maybe it's an attempt to distract from all the bad news?

Hope you feel better today.

Michael C said...

I don't and never will understand celebrities. I read this morning where Lindsey Lohan's mother said she was glad her daughter joined AA. Who cares and why are we listening to her mom? Is the girls even in movies anymore??

Oh well, hope you feel better!!

kanadians in korea said...

i love what you said about making a difference in the lives of your co-workers... it sounds like you leave very inspiring footsteps. one day i hope we can meet! about that spaghetti and coffee breakfast... way to be adventurous lol! :) hope you recover soon from your cold. love em.