Monday, November 06, 2006

Well, it seems as though everyone has the blogger blues today. Do I need to throw a party? What is wrong with everyone?

As I can only speak for myself (nor do I ever have trouble doing so), I am having a good day for my first day back at work. I was able to come home early because my kid got sick at school. Not that I want my kid to be sick, it's just I am glad it won't be a full 10-12 hour day. Tomorrow will consist of reviewing inventories for some of my departments. Now that will put you to sleep!

I am off to take a nap while the kid is resting. Till' later...

4 comments:

Penelope Marzec said...

No blogger blues. Just tired and busy. Too much to do!

SKQBDOO said...

Hope everyone is better. I'm glad you could rest too. I don't know how old you "kid" is but mine are old enough that whenever they make to the nurses office and convince her that they are "sick" they could usually win an academy award, and we all get some down time!!!

austere said...

I hope the child is better.
take care. no blues-shoes.

Michael C said...

Hope you get some rest. Maybe the blogging blues are tied to the fact that all of the last minute campaign ads are flooding us!