Monday, November 13, 2006

Good Morning


I am so sleepy this morning. In fact, I am sleepy every morning. I remember when I could just get up and go. Now it takes me awhile to get going. Coffee, must have coffee.


Today is going to be a long day, however, it will end great because I will get my kid back from his dad. I really hate letting his dad keep him on the weekends, but I guess he needs to see him sometime, right? I can't wait for him to get home though.


Well, the new store was nice, but it wasn't over-the-top. I did get a couple of ideas though. That's enough about work.


Right now I am sitting in such a quiet apartment. It is a cool morning, only being 43 degrees. I can here a plane coming in overhead (I live 5 miles from the airport). Every so often I can here the "Kaw Kaw" of those ugly black ravens. Those birds are huge. They remind me of the movie Birds. That movie was scary.


Well, I need to get up and put on my face, do something creative with my hair, and get dressed for success. Till later...

No comments: