Sunday, November 26, 2006

#150

This is my 150th post. Hoorah. I have made it safely home from my parents house. Josh is currently rubbing my shoulders. aaaaah........

Okay, enough of that. Now my kid is looking over my shoulder because he thinks he is missing out on something. He's gone now.

I had a great time at my parents' house. I got some needed rest and now I must head back to work tomorrow. wooptidoo...

Well, I would like to share what I am thankful for, since I sort of missed out. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my health and that I am still alive to see my child grow up. I am thankful for Josh. I am thankful for my friends, my job, and my freedom. I am thankful for so much that if I continue to type about it, I will start to have cramps in my hands.

Dinner was successful. Everyone showed up and ate their fill. I got to see my 7-month old nephew. What a cutie!

Well, looks like the blogging world wasn't that busy this weekend. Thank goodness. I was not looking forward to spending hours on reading all of the blogs that I love. I have found that one of my favorite photo blogs does not exist, or is having complications. LeNightowl - get a hold of me to let me know where you are.

Dearie me oh my!!! I do not want to go back to work tomorrow!! I am suppose to be off until Wednesday, but told one of my bosses that I would work a short time tomorrow and I have to go to the division office on Tuesday for a mandatory meeting. Looks like it's going to be a great bonus year. Glad I got promoted this year.

Well, I won't bore you too much with my life. I have to get off of this computer and figure out what I am going to wear tomorrow. I have been living in sweats and pajama bottoms for the past four days. I need to make sure the slacks or skirts are available for tomorrow.

Good night sweet blogging world. I hope all of you are safe and sound. Till' tomorrow...

5 comments:

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

HAPPY # 150 !!!! :)))
WOW! I'm blown by your kindness, Abbagirl, I almost choked on my Swedish roll with apple compote when I saw your mention of me in your post! :)
I'm still alive & kicking (and thankful for thoughtful blockers), but I was not happy with my photo-only blog, so I started a new one from scratch yesterday.
There will still be photos, of course :) ... but not only!
I'm glad to see you enjoyed your TAG break, and firing on all cylinders!
Marie

PS: Belated congrats for your promotion!

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

PG I meant "TG" break (TAG must be a subconscious typo... lol)

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

PS, not PG! ... what's up with my keyboard this morning? :)

Michael C said...

Welcome back and Happy 150!! What a great milestone!

austere said...

heeeeeeeeeey!
150, huh?!
Congratulations!