Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sad Then Extremely HAPPY!!!

Okay, so I was like so excited when I got home. I got on my computer and I logged on to read Jonathon's blog at 4th Avenue Blues. I noticed the audio blog and was instantly excited and overjoyed. Then I read it. It made me cry. And I don't want him to take it off, as it shows how vulnerable someone can be. How vulnerable we can all be. That audio post showed strength. It showed confidence.

So, because I was so concerned, I made a bold move. I made a call. And we talked. I am relieved now that all is well. Jonathon, I love ya cornball. I love ya lots.

Work was boring today. The same thing every day. But, such is life.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. I am in such a great mood now that I am going to hang out with my kid and beat him at a game of Monopoly. Later gater...

5 comments:

Parlancheq said...

My work was boring today, too. But I could say that everyday!

Michael C said...

I hate when work gets boring, I start going around from office to office to fine something, I mean anything, to eat!

When it gets boring and the boss isn't there, that's when you have to really be careful.

I should take a game of monopoly to work!

Live, Love, Laugh said...

I was just surfing and came across your blog and thought I would ck it out, I enjoyed the post!

austere said...

abbagirl, the speakers on my comp at home seem to have a prob...I hope he's good.

work has been nothing great for quite some time, but it keeps me on track...

Anonymous said...

Did you win at Monopoly? If not, did your kid gloat? Were you gracious in losing?