Saturday, November 18, 2006

GO BUCKS!!




Today is going to be a great day!!! Ohio State plays michigan today. Of course, it is the biggest game of the year. I am planning on being home by 2:30 to catch the game before we leave for Kansas City to see the Chiefs play my beloved Raiders.




I am riding around to stores with the director of shrink/sales. He's so cool and extremely intelligent. Can't wait. I get a "soft" day. Thank goodness. All of that resetting, organizing, and cleaning yesterday in the stores was starting to get to me. I felt like I was getting nothing accomplished. I did get a lot of thank you's from the department heads which made me feel good, but I feel so bad for them. It's like a whirlwind of frustration for some of them. I try to do all that I can to help them when I am there, but sometimes it's not enough. What do you do?




Anyway,




GO BUCKS!!!


2 comments:

kanadians in korea said...

hey there... it's emily again :) i love kimchee too! my husband and i came to wonju korea to teach after working for three years with young people in edmonton, alberta. we are both strong believers, and are devoted to family and travelling. i am an artist -- i have some paintings here: www.canvaschild.com. anyway, so nice to meet you! em.

Michael C said...

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. I noticed that you beat Michigan, too. This weekend wraps up my beloved NASCAR season, so my family gets me back on Sundays ;-)

Have a great rest of the weekend!