Thursday, November 30, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Holy Moly!! It is sooooo cold here. It is snowing so hard right now. We are expected to get anywhere from 4 to 8 inches. You can imagine the craziness in all of the grocery stores today. People act like they are going to run out of food or something. Actually, most people don't usually cook at home here. With schools closing today, many parents are having to go to the store to feed their kids. Hehehe...

Well, Andrew is back up and running again. I knew that there was nothing to worry about. I am glad that he got his shot today though.

I am going to cut this short and may add more later. I have been going to bed early lately because I have been so tired lately. So, until later...

6 comments:

B said...

It is a deep freeze here. Kinda glad my Thursday plans fell through and I can stay at home and wrap up in a blankie and watch...uh, something.

Get some rest.

austere said...

abbagirl, did that cold thing you had some time back get completely resolved? just checking.

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

That'll be the day when I see snow here :(
I'm longing to take pictures of the countryside in a white blanket.
I hope you can get some nice rest and come back full refreshed, Abbagirl!
Marie

PS: I'm glad Andrew's back to his old blogging self :)

Dan said...

Yes, it seems to be snowing in so many parts of the US now. Happily, not in the northeast ... not yet. I love snow but it can also be a real nuisance.

I surfed in from Nightowl's, by the way (I hope you don't mind).

Billy said...

Becky- I have been getting like 7 hours of sleep a night. Feels like I have been asleep my whole life.

mrmystic- And where might "here" be?

austere- I believe it was just sinus problems. I have been drinking a lot of orance juice for vitamin C. I think it has been helping.

le nightowl- Oh, I wish you did have some pictures of the snow! It would be pretty, I am sure.

Dan- I hope you will stop by all of the time! I can quite boring sometimes. I will be by to check you out.

Anonymous said...

At least it's warmer today. How much did you guys get? I heard 6 inches, we have 4 here.