Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Say

This is a new song by John Mayer. I am totally in love with it. It is featured on the new movie called Bucket List. I really want to see this movie. Here are the lyrics...



Take all of your wasted honor.
Every little past frustration.
Take all of your so called problems,
Better put 'em in quotations.

Say what you need to say (x8)

Walkin' like a one man army,
Fightin' with the shadows in your head.
Livin' up the same old moment
Knowin' you'd be better off instead

If you could only...Say what you need to say (x8)

Have no fear for givin' in.
Have no fear for giving over.
You better know that in the end
It's better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say again.

Even if your hands are shaking,
And your faith is broken.
Even as the eyes are closin',
Do it with a heart wide open.

(Wide Heart)

Say what you need to say (x7)

Say what you need to, Say what you need to...

Say what you need to say.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Em's in the room watching a movie, so I can't play this song yet, but can't wait to hear it.

There's a surprise coming your way. Just thought I'd tell you to peak your curiosity.

Jenni said...

I've been thinking about my own bucket list today. I've also tagged you for the Seven Things About Me meme. No hard feelings if you don't want to participate, though:o)

David Kim said...

What's in your bucket list, Abbagirl?

Cheryl said...

I finally listened to this. I love it! I love him!