Monday, February 26, 2007

And I Am Off Again...On Another Business Trip

Well, as you can see below, there is a lot about me. I could give you more, but since I already outed myself about liking to hear myself talk, I will spare all of you.

I am on another business trip tomorrow. I am going to Kansas City again. woohoo...

I will be gone for three days, not to return until Thursday evening. My plans are to catch up on the hotel computer, you know, the one marked for "business center". Yes, I will be conducting very important business on that computer. Blog business.

I'm a little sour about the trip. I wanted to spend some down time with my brother who lives in Shawnee, but the boss (see #30 below) won't let us have any free time on our own. She acts like she is our keeper. I have spent more time with her this past year than any of my fellow co-workers in the other districts, and quite frankly, I am sick of her.

So, I probably won't be actively posting and commenting as much as I have been the last couple of days. I really don't like it when my routine gets broken for such trips as this one. It's going to be a waste of all of our time, but as long as she is having a good time spending the company's money, hey! that's all that matters. Right?

Have a fantastic week everyone. I will catch up with you when I return.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that 24-hour clock of business trips is the part that I don't miss at all. Hang in there and remember...there's no blogging from prison! lol ;)

captain corky said...

Have a good trip! Looking forward to learning more about you and I'm going to add your link to the log.

Cheryl said...

I know what you mean about routines being broken. I'll be in Charlotte for the weekend. I'm staying in a fancy hotel and it says they have internet enabled TV's. I hope that means what I think it means! A keyboard near by?

Hope this is a good trip for you.

austere said...

Safe trip, abbagirl

mosiacmind said...

I hope that your trip went well. i just figured out recently how to get all of the comments on my blog....not very computer wise...: )

Karin's Korner said...

You are going to be gone on your birthday???? Well, Happy Birthday Girl. It is tomorrow right? I am not missing something? If I am correct I hope you get everything that you wish for my friend. If it is not your birthday....I still wish you get everything that you hope for.

Anonymous said...

I'll be here with bated breath until you come back peaches! :)

-P expectantly

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

be safe, abbagirl. thx for again stopping by my blog. i should have the computer fixed soon. when you are back, offer us a story of the strangest moment of your trip...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment about my shoveling pictures!