Friday, February 16, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

I am struggling with posting every day, and it's bothering me. I am not able to read every one's blog every day either. There is about twenty that I pop in and read on a daily basis to catch me up quickly. That way I am not reading forever and a day to catch up.

Anyone else having that problem?

I was in a funk mood yesterday. Today I have to meet up with a boss of mine to go over a department in our zone. Should be interesting considering I didn't get all of my work done. Good thing I can fly by the seat of my pants!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Yeah I know the feeling. Hang in there.

Andfre said...

Yes, I totally know the problem! Although lately I've been better at posting than ever before, at least 2-3 times a week - what I have a harder time doing is reading other peoples blogs. Guess we're all living the go-go-go lifestyle.

Andfre said...

Okay, I am going to change what I just said - while I read peoples blogs often, I am bad at being thoughtful enough to comment.

Cheryl said...

See, there's just not enough hours in a day. Yesterday was a 'funky' day for me too.

austere said...

Exactly. Pick and choose and slot. Daily reads/ not so often reads/ sometime reads.
Not easy to do, you *feel* impolite but no other way out.
And I'm pretty active on that writing list too, which takes enormous chunks of time.

Dave said...

Brain Freeze ... I know what you mean!