Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Seattle - Lovin' It

I was able to get on the business center computer. I arrived in Seattle safely. It has been cloudy and rainy ever since I arrived. It really does rain here a lot. Anyway, we are staying at the Silver Cloud Inn in Bellevue. Very nice. I love my room. I have a big flat screen t.v. that I probably won't be able to watch. There are houses everywhere. I love it here. Proxima, I envy you so much. Well, I will keep it short. I will be back tomorrow to fill you in. Night...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, and to think just an hour ago we might have been three blocks away from eachother!!!

I found out muy MRI results today at Overlake Med. Center and all was well.

If you were at the Redmond Way QFC at any point then we practically could have spit on eachother, not that we shoulda, but we coulda. (laughing)
-P

Cheryl said...

I've visited Seattle 3 times and love it there. Especially when they're having wonderful weather. I hope your homecoming post is much different than the last.

austere said...

:)

Terri said...

Did you run into McDreamy or McSteamy while there? :o)

Rich | Championable said...

Seattle? Huh?

I have a read back in time a little bit.

:-)

Eone said...

hello Abbagurl ! You rock gurl ...be safe and take care of yourself :)