Monday, June 22, 2015

Hot, Windy and Cranky

I am in Oklahoma and it is hot and windy.  Stephen is cranky today (which makes me cranky) because he has a sore back.  We just returned from the chiropractor.  I don't understand why people spend money on them.  Whenever my back is out of whack, I always do lots of stretches and then use a heating pad or ice.  I feel better the very next day.  Whenever he goes to the chiro, he feels like crap the rest of the day and it's still sore.  The aches and pains are still there for almost another day.  I can do my own treatment at home with no cost.  But I guess if it makes him feel better, than that's on him.  Just wish he wasn't such a baby about it.  hehehehe.....

It's super windy and hot outside.  I saw a huge jackrabbit outside with the longest ears ever!  I wish I could get a picture, but they always race away before I can get my phone out to get a pic.  This jackrabbit is the size of a small dog.  I can't get over how big it was.

We are grilling sockeye salmon tonight with a myriad of vegetables.  I will probably do some light cleaning and a load of laundry.  I am so glad I am a clean person and don't need people to clean up after me.  That gets on my nerves about some people I know.  They can't clean up after themselves and they are grown adults!  smh....

Laters.

2 comments:

happyone said...

I like things neat and clean too.
Stretching and a heating pad sounds like the way to go to me too.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I like clean and neat too. Unfortunately, I seem to be the only one here who does LOL.