Thursday, January 10, 2008

Emotional Day Ahead

It's going to be an emotional day at work. Two of my bosses have been promoted. One is leaving the division and going to the new Michigan division and the other boss is staying, but will be moved up to V.P. of Ops. This sucks. I am very happy for the both of them, but I am now uncertain about my own future. I guess it's always a good thing to have a former boss up there on the totem pole, right? Especially if you have been a good employee? Let's hope.

7 comments:

Jonna said...

It never hurts to have a friendly face in a good position. Think positive, and I bet if you need a favor at some point, it will be granted from one of your former bosses.

Leann said...

I wish you peace at work today sweetie.

David Kim said...

I hope you get promoted soon too!

Terri said...

you could always follow the one going to Michigan...you'd have a friend here! :o)

Cheryl said...

Do you want to be promoted? Are you disappointed that you weren't? Will you miss your bosses? Do you know their replacements?

I think having a former boss up there in the ranks will be a good thing.

Keep us up to date, OK?

Dave said...

Sometimes you don't realize how comfortable you can be around an fellow worker until they leave. Bin there, done that... know how it feels. Hopefully things will continue to work great for you. :-)

austere said...

I think it helps in the long run. What was all that about the blog? I'm borrowing your words, if I may.