Saturday, April 14, 2007

What To Do

Well, the snow came and went. No signs of it today. Yes Rich, the weather is INSANE! Anyway, I am going to take my kid and his "cousin" shopping. We are going to hit the mall and some other stores. Maybe we will pick up a new game for the PS2. My kid hasn't had a new game since last year. Also, the "cousin" had a birthday we missed, so we are taking her shopping for some new clothes. She is nine.

It's cloudy out and the neighbor kids already came by wanting my kid to come out and play. But, being the mom that I am, I said no. I don't want him to get dirty before we go anywhere. Know what I mean?

So, what's on your agenda this weekend? I am all about relaxing and taking it easy. I may even let the kid do the dishes today. If I suggest that, we will be eating on paper plates. hehehehe... kids.

2 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

9am Soccer, 11am Soccer 3:30 softball and 3:30 baseball, 4:30 birthday party, 6pm sleepover.

Oy.

Anonymous said...

*Morning - sleep in; trying to get rid of cold but up about 8. then:
*shop for "acceptable" dog food
*clean kitchen and start a load of dog towels
*feed DS1 before he leaves for day of baseball at the dome (watching and playing)
*take DS2 to store for gift card for b-day party
*take DS2 to said b-day party
*arrange for DS2 to get picked up and brought home
*go to mom's tax office to help with receptionist duties on the last weekend of tax season and to *fill out my extension
*home to make dinner
*evening will be a combination of
laundry, TeeVee watching, knitting and learning lines and figuring out music for As You Like It production

Pretty low key