Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday, Monday (aaaaaahhhhh, ahhhhh)

Hi Yo. We are expected to get some rain. I sure do hope so. This will help out my garden. I water a little every day, but this will give it a good soak.

Glad to see everyone made it through another weekend. My work is starting to get busy once again. I am having to fly to Columbus, OH on Wednesday to take a look at some stores up there. I also have to be in another zone to help them out with a grand opening for their stores Saturday and Sunday. My one and only day off will be Friday, and I am planning on going to see my parents. Yeah! It's always good to go home and stock up on Korean food. Oh, and to see my family of course. :)

I actually have time to cook dinner this evening. WooHoo! We are having oven-fried chicken breasts, garlic mashed potatoes, and peas (my kid's favorite). Should be an excellent meal.

Well, I am off to read about Andrew, Phelan, Andfre, Austere, Rich, Prof, Cheryl, Melon, Em, Annabel, and Becky, just to name a few. Actually, there are 29 blogs I visit every single day. Love them all!

Talk at all of you later...

6 comments:

Andrew said...

I wish you and I could get in the kitchen and cook together. We would have the best of times. You fix the most wonderful sounding meals and I love you like to cook.

Anonymous said...

I got to have a marvelous dinner tonight that someone else cooked. My children, sadly had to fend for themselves. Looks like french bread pizzas were on the menu. blech. I'll have to make it up to them in Phoenix.

Andfre said...

I am about to grill up a nice juicy steak. Since your post the other day all I can think about is steak. So after work today I went to the grocery store and picked up the best damn steak they had, which happened to be a ribeye.

Andfre said...

ack! peas!

captain corky said...

The meal sounds delicious. I'm also a very big fan of Peas lately. I had them with my chicken stir fry last night.

Tory said...

u have a great blog. I found u through Andrews blog. I will put a link to u on my blog if that's o.k.
I'll keep reading and keep up the good work.
feel free to visit my blog as well and please leave me a comment.