Monday, April 30, 2007

Good To Be Home

Ahhh, it is so good to be home. I love seeing my parents, but I miss home. We had a wonderful time while we were there. Great Bend is okay, I guess. Not very much to do there.

So, what did you all do this weekend? Mine was rather productive from a work standpoint, however, I have a lot of work to do at home now. It never ends, does it?

I am hoping we get a bit of rain. The blasted rabbits have been chewing on my garden. Looks like the chicken wire will be going up. I have the remains of one cucumber plant, a pepper plant, and a tomato plant. *sigh* What's a girl to do? I should have known better and just put the chicken wire up at the beginning. Oh well, lessen learned.

Thanks for all of your comments from the previous post on love and marriage. I have been thinking quite a bit lately. I am also thinking about having another child. Who knows what will happen.

No comments: