Sunday, April 01, 2007

On the Road Again

Just woke up. I have to work several hours third shift tonight. Nights like these remind me of Andrew and how he has so many sleepless nights. I would love it if Andrew would be someone to stop in and see me at one of my stores when I do these shifts. We are moving several departments tonight in the big store we are remodeling. I have to go in to make sure all is well with the move. We are moving several big departments: produce, natural foods, and the bakery. I am sure it will go well. Hopefully, I can tell you about any interesting characters that pass my way.

Tomorrow, I have to leave by 1 p.m. for Omaha. We have a meeting up there on Tuesday. It lasts from 10-4 and I am driving. I won't be home until 10 p.m. on Tuesday, so please bear with me if I don't post right away. Hope everyone has an awesome week.

4 comments:

austere said...

You take care abbagirl, take time to smell the flowers or something, huh? Sounds realllly rushed.

Cheryl said...

Busy as ever, huh? I hope things go smoothly with the moves.

Anonymous said...

ooh, I hated when my regular store moves things around. I have everything memorized and when they moved the hot cereal to the opposite end of the aisle I was very annoyed.

Everyone at the store knows me, 'cause I'm like clock work, so I say, "Alright, whose genius idea was it to move the Malt-o-meal?"

Chirp from Casier, "Bob the Manager, he's in produce."

Me to Bob: "Can't you just let sleeping boxes of Malt-o-meal lie? You know how much I hate it when you throw off my system, do you plan to move anything else I should be aware of?" :>

He laughs and somehow I manage to readjust, but I like it nonetheless!

-P

Andrew said...

I wish I could come hang out with you. I would bring George and Rosa and we could really liven things up! Hope you got some good rest today after last night. Thinking of you and don't leave us hanging. Give us a post to know you are o.k.