Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday - What's A Girl To Do?

Life can be so boring sometimes. My mom use to call me a "dreamer" when I was younger. I always planned for things that would never come. I'm not very spontaneous you know.

Life is good though. I really can't complain much. My guy friend who recently got himself a girlfriend is still not talking to me. It's weird. I don't extend myself out there because of it. It's shallow, but I look at it as the phone works both ways. He has made no attempt to get a hold of me either.

My boyfriend has a house and his sister has pretty much taken over it. It really gets on my nerves that she lives there and does not have to pay any bills. She has been living there over a year.

I guess I am mainly rambling today. It's 98* outside so it's too hot to go anywhere. Besides, there is a ton of laundry that is begging to be washed. I guess I could give in to some chores today. Not my favorite thing to do unless I am mad, distraught, or restless. My job takes most of my energy.

Now look at me. I said that I can't complain much and I have gone and done just that. Human nature, I guess.

No comments: