Sunday, July 30, 2006

How Do You Like Your Coffee?

I have decided that nothing tastes better in the morning than a great cup of coffee. I prefer Folgers Classic ONLY because that is what my parents drank when I was growing up and the aroma alone brings back such great memories. I am pretty fond of any kind of coffee, especially Starbucks. I do not really like going into Starbucks, but I usually by the whole beans at one of our grocery stores. My great cup of coffee consists of hazelnut creamer and one packet of sweet-n-low. Perfection in the morning. It's a great way to start off the day.

The weather is going to be a scorcher today. Each time I log on, my computer makes a thunder sound to warn me about the weather. We are under a high fire danger because it is so dry and hot. Living in the plains makes that a big deal I guess. I am obsessed with the weather channel on my computer.

Well, I will leave all of you out in blogger land so I can get to work. I have to hit some of my stores today to see how we are doing. I say "all of you in blogger land" because I have not told any of my friends that I have a blog. I am sort of private in the way that I don't want them to know my personal thoughts or opinions. You know, in case I want to write about them. LOL. Anyway, have a great day and I will talk at all of you later.

No comments: