Sunday, July 02, 2006

Nothing To Do

I don't know what to talk about tonight. There isn't much going on. My boyfriend is watching baseball. Joy. The Mets and the Yankees are playing. Battle of the big city. Don't have any major baseball teams very near to me except for the KC Royals, and they suck, Royally. Lol.

Some sports are fun to watch on television, but baseball is not one of them for me, live or televised. I love football though. I am a big fan of Randy Moss. He currently plays for the Oakland Raiders. My boyfriend likes the KC Chiefs. Go figure. I purposely do not like the Chiefs because he does. I know that is childish, but I don't always act my age. I can thank my kid for that.

Anyway, I am a season ticket holder for the Chiefs, even though I don't care for them. It's just exciting to go to the games, tailgate, people watch, and just get out of town. You should see some of the folks that come to these games. WOW!!

Oh!! I am so bored! I guess I will explore the internet for awhile and see how my friend Andrew is doing on his blog, 4th Avenue Blues. He is truly talented. If you get a chance to check him out, do so. You will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words. I am enjoying reading what you have to say as well. Keep it up!

Your friend,

Andrew

Jim said...

Yes Andrew is a good writer, I will go back and read more of his work later. Thanks for the link abbagirl. Oh, yeah, get something to do! lol.