Friday, January 02, 2015

No Resolutions

Ya... I am not the one for making resolutions anymore.  Not once have they have stuck.  Lol,,, So, I am just going to live each day to the fullest.  I am sure it will be so adventurous (insert sarcasm here).

Anyway, I am in OKC right now visiting my BF.  We have been dating a little over a year.  I was with Josh (my ex) for over 7 years, so if you are wondering what happened to him, well, we broke up.  He now lives in Dallas with his brother.

Anyway, I love visiting the OKC area.  I would totally move here if Kroger would ever put stores down here, but since that isn't going to happen, well, we will just have to see.  Don't worry.  I highly doubt there will be wedding bells in my future.  I've never been married.  Don't see that changing anytime soon.

Okay.  I need to make some coffee.  It's a late start this morning.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lynx217 said...

Kroger owns dillons. (Having issues hope I didnt flood you trying to comment).

Billy said...

Yes. Kroger owns Dillons.