Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Crappy Customers

Today was a day of the crappy customer.  I had to deal with a woman who was horrible.  She was trying to take full advantage of a situation and I wanted to scratch her eyes out.  I maintained my composure, thankfully.

Work went pretty well.  It flew by, which I love.  I get to do it all over again tomorrow.  Then, a late shift on Friday and I am off for 4 days!  I will be heading to see my BF and I can't wait.  I was talking to Stephen tonight on the phone and he slyly mentioned how he missed me.  lol.... He's so funny.

My son has enrolled in his second semester.  Two English classes, trig and sociology.  He's got a full schedule.  The Kid had a 3.5 last semester, only one B.  I wish he would have applied himself like this in high school.  Better late than never, I guess.

I have a mountain of laundry staring at me.  This is the bad side to having so many clothes.  I only do laundry once every other week.  I probably won't do it until I get back next week.  It's not going anywhere and it's out of sight.

Oh... and my rent went up. Dang!  I only signed a 6 month lease just in case I want to move.  You never know what opportunities may come up.  Stephen wants me to move down to OKC.  I would love to do that, but I have been with my company for almost 20 years.  Could I give all of that up?  If I moved down there, I wouldn't really have to work that much.  Could I do that?  I know I could.  And I deserve it.  If an opportunity presents itself, I may just jump in head first!  I am only 40 years old.   I have a lot of years ahead of me and with the day from hell that I had, I wouldn't think twice.  Don't  get me wrong.  I absolutely love my job.  But I love myself more and I deserve to be happy.

I better get in the shower.  It's going to be in the teens tomorrow for the high, so I need to get up a bit earlier than usual to warm up my car!  Hope you are all doing well in this incredible winter!

Laters.

No comments: