Sunday, January 04, 2015

Barking Dogs and Cussing Sailors

Today was my first day back to work at the Big D after being off for 11 days.  My dogs are barking tonight and we weren't even busy.  Guess I took it too easy on my vacation, which is exactly what you are supposed to do, right?  Good for me!  I just have one more day tomorrow and then I have a day off already.  Yay!

I worked the closing shift today.  I had about 200 emails waiting for me.  I used to check this while I was on vacation so I could stay ahead, but it's just not worth it.  I want to enjoy every day I have off and not worry about what is going on at work.  They can live without me.

It took me several times during the day to get it all read, but that's how you eat an elephant... small bites.  Anyway, today just consisted of taking down old décor and marking it down for sale.  I can't believe how much we sold!  I also had to run a shit ton of reports.  Ya, a shit ton.  I might as well tell you now I cuss like a bloody sailor.  If you want to know the real me, that's a given.  I use obscenities all the time, so watch out!

I was a bit hungry when I got home.  What does one eat so late at night when they are starving?  Van de Kamp fish sticks, of course.  It's a culinary delight.  Ha!  Seriously tho, it took like 15 minutes to heat up in the oven, so that was it.

I am heading to my mom's after work.  She has no internet, so I doubt I post.  I will most likely be back by Tuesday.  I also need to get my new iPhone this week.  The Kid has been bugging me to go and get our upgrades.  Guess it's time.

Laters.

No comments: