Monday, July 27, 2015

My Store

Hey! It's been awhile since I last posted. It's been pretty busy at work. We hosted a walk-thru at my store last week.  That was fun!

Here are a few pics of some of the depts in my store.

Bakery


Produce



 Deli



More Bakery



Green Rack



Meat Dept



Seafood Dept



More Produce


I am super proud of our store team for doing such a good job presenting their departments to the visitors.

I will try and do a better job of updating more.  I really like my new store and love that it's just minutes away now.

Hope you all have a great week!

Laters.

3 comments:

happyone said...

Your store looks like a great place to go shopping. Everything is presented beautifully.

Read the directions said...

I'm hungry now :-)

Anonymous said...

What a nice looking grocery store. I would have guessed a store sort of like whole foods until I saw the bakery shelves. Those look very much like a local grocer here in the area. I guess all the bakeries in stores use the same instructions.