Sunday, July 19, 2015

Grilling and Chilling

Today was a great lazy day. We got yo around 9, had breakfast, then got ready for our movie. We headed to AMC and watched Trainwreck, which was pretty good. I could have gone without the super cheesy ending, but that Amy chick is pretty funny.

After the movie, we got gas and grabbed a bite at a local Mexican restaurant. It was pretty good and the food was authentic. I really wished they had horchata, but they didn't.

Once we finished our meal, we headed over to Stephen's mom's house. He worked on her truck AC and we looked at old photos of Stephen when he was in the army and at West Point. He looks so different now. He's way better lookin now!!! Lol...

Once we left his mom's house, we headed back home. We are eating a late dinner. I've got everything prepped for the grill, along with a fabulous salad. I've got a load of laundry in the washer and I'm all packed to head out in the morning. It's been a wonderful vacation. I'm already looking forward to our next one when we head to Colorado Springs again.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Laters.

No comments: