Monday, July 06, 2015

I'm Still Here

Hey there!  I am still here.  It's been so busy and crazy since my brother's wedding.  I finally transferred to my new store yesterday and it's been going great!  In fact, I am working late tonight and am at home on my lunch break typing this up.  I only live a 7 minute drive from the store, so I can come home for lunch every single day.  Loving it!

Anyway, I have a ton of reading to do to catch up on my favorite blogs.  I hope to get caught up by Wednesday.

Hope you are all doing great!  Happy Monday!

Laters.

4 comments:

happyone said...

Nice to see you back. That is great that you live so close to work. : )

austere said...

good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Glad you are happy and so close to home.

Anonymous said...

Long ago, and far away in another century, I lived close enough to my work to go home for lunch and watch a soap opera. Now that I'm retired, I'm home almost every day for lunch!