Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rock n Roll

I went to a concert tonight. We saw The Used and Chevelle perform at the Diamond Ballroom. It was my first time at that venue, and it will probably be my last unless they can do something about the heat. It was very brisk out, but a sauna inside. Even the bands were complaining on stage.

Anyway, I preferred The Used over Chevelle. I have never heard either band or their music, so this was quite an experience. I'm glad I wasn't the oldest person there! Ha!

It's back to the grind tomorrow and then I am off Friday. I have a lunch date with my former boss and then it's Kansas Regionals for track and field. My niece is currently ranked #5 in 6A division and #15 overall in the state in the 100m. I can't wait!

Hope you all had a good hump day!

Laters.

No comments: