Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blog Drama

Goodness.... I can't believe how much drama a blog can bring!  Lol... I am glad it's not me who started the bull crap.  I would like to say that everything you read on my blog is true.  I use real names and pictures.  Everything is mine.  I don't have to beg, borrow or steal from anyone else to get people to follow or "like" me.  I could give a rat's ass how many followers I have.

Yes... I have a foul mouth at times.  Usually when I get heated up.  Hehehehe.

Today was a crazy day at work.  The weather was okay, not like the ten straight hours of rain we got yesterday.  We should actually see some sunlight tomorrow.  I am scheduled off, but plan on going in for a couple of hours to get some work done.  Our district manager is visiting the store on Tuesday and I want to make sure everything is top-notch for that visit since my store manager is on vacation.

I was going to head to Oklahoma for the night and day off tomorrow, but decided to stay home.  I need to get some work done around the house, do a mountain of laundry (I kid not... there is a mountain in the basement) and see my niece tomorrow.  She is preparing to take the ACT again and wanted to use a practice prep test.

I hope you all had a restful Memorial weekend.

Laters.

2 comments:

amelia said...

I found your blog from Jonathan Minters blog.
Such drama and it really does seem as if he's laughing at us all now. I was sympathetic in the beginning of all this and totally in shock when I got the email from Ken Bordie but I had been wondering why Lori was not being written about for some time!
Oh well, if we don't like it we don't have to read..

austere said...

What happened?