Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Quick Lunch

I'm grabbing a quick lunch at the Village Inn. I've been super good since starting my healthy eating. I am having a "cheat" meal today because I deserve it! Lol...

Anyway, I got an email from a man trying to call out a blogger I follow. I can see his point of view, but in all honesty, I just don't care. I'm not going to waste a bunch of energy bringing someone else down when I only blog and read blogs as a form of entertainment. I mean, how do we really know who is telling the truth? Everyone can embellish as much as they want and we wouldn't even know it.

Anyway, I'm done with the subject. For now... I have asked some follow-up questions for this inquiring blogger, so we shall see what comes from it.

Enjoy your day! I'm off tomorrow! Yay!

Laters.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Some people may embellish the truth to make their lives a bit more interesting.
People can always chose not to read a certain blog if that bothers them.
I think though for the most part people tell the truth.