Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

I was scheduled off today but decided to go in and work.  My store manager is off on vacation this week and she has put me in charge.  We have some "company" coming in tomorrow and I wanted  to make sure all of the departments were ready.  They have been so busy with filling all of their displays and shelves for the customers so I knew they would need some help.  I worked 8:30 to 4 pm...  not too bad for a day off!  Lol...  At least now I will be able to take some time off on Saturday to watch all of my niece's races at the State track meet.

Yesterday I posted about all of the blog drama that's been going on with a blog I used to follow.  That guy has really got some nerve.  I can't believe all of the lies he has told over the years and someone has finally caught him and put him on blast.  I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later because once you read someone's blog for so many years, you see patterns and see the lies happen.  I never really minded, except this time it went too far.  He chose to use someone's pictures, said he was in a romantic relationship with her and also stated she had a mental illness, all of which were false.  I think he's gross and disgusting.  If I were this woman, I would press charges to the fullest extent.

His blog is all lies.  Why post pictures that are not yours?  He can't even post pictures of his own food, when he clearly has the capabilities to do so.

I love the blogs I follow.  These are real people who post real pictures of what is going on in their lives.  I appreciate that.  I love to read how others are doing across this big world of ours.  I guess if I wanted fiction, I would just read a book.

Anyway, enough about that.  I am getting nervous for tomorrow, but it should go pretty well.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and was able to share it with those you love.

P.S. I changed my profile pic to a more recent one.  I am such a sucker for car selfies!

Laters.

2 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Billy - thanks for visiting my blog. You always leave nice comments. I know that some people embellish or even lie on their blogs. Not me. Sometimes I "borrow" pictures for the "web" but most are mine and everything I write about really happens. Hope you have a great week.

happyone said...

I read his blog for years too and I too have stopped reading it. I always thought he embellished a bit but not as much as he obviously does.

Did you get paid extra for working the holiday? : )