Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Totally Bored, Hobbies Needed

I was bored today.  So bored, I actually did some chores around Stephen's house.  I cleaned the kitchen, dusted, washed sheets, cleaned the bathroom and now I am waiting for him to get home.  I don't think I could ever be a stay-at-home anything.  It's super boring.  I would definitely have to have lots of hobbies and one immaculate clean house!  Lol...

Right now, my hobbies include blogging, trying new recipes, reading and going on walks (when I can).  I would love to do more.  I have even thought about going back to school to finish my degree.  I know I won't be saying this later in the week when I am back at work.

What kind of hobbies do you have?

Laters.

4 comments:

happyone said...

Oh I am never bored at home and am actually a real home body, though I do like to go out too.

You already know how much I like to walk. : )
Other things I love to do are reading, knitting, making weave-its, needlepoint, counted cross stitch, baking, gardening and working up at Happy Trails. I also am very involved with my church and there is always something going on there.
I don't really enjoy cleaning but do like my house to be clean, neat and tidy and I do like changing things around a lot. : )

Blogging also takes a lot of time. I also like doing jigsaw puzzles. I guess I should stop because my list would go on and on. : )

Annabel said...

Playing scrabble, playing in a community band, some crafting, reading.

Billy said...

I love doing puzzles. I haven't done one in a long time!

Billy said...

I don't think I have ever played scrabble before. Lol.... But I do love to read!