Thursday, April 09, 2015

Lots Done Today

I actually got some things done today.  Several loads of laundry, made supper, got my tax information together to file, took a nap, visited the store I am covering next week and now enjoying an ice cream sundae.

You read that correctly... got my tax information together so I can file.  I always wait until the last week to file.  I always get money back every year and I like to file in the last week.  It's fun getting your tax money back when everyone else has already spent theirs.  Lol...

Anyway, I have to be at work super early tomorrow.  I am working until 3 and then doing some grocery shopping with the Kid.  On Sunday I am heading over to see my nieces.  The younger one is cleaning out my car since I bought her track shoes this year.  We made a deal that if I bought her new track shoes, she would detail my car twice for me.

Well, Stephen will be calling soon so I better get going.  I feel like I have been going thru the motions this week.  Hope you are all having a good week.

Laters.

No comments: