Tuesday, July 31, 2007

12 Hour Day

Good morning.

I am sitting here trying to wake up. My kid is anxiously waiting to get to camp, probably to show off his new swimming goggles - thank you Target - $11.99 Speedo.

My eyes don't want to wake up. I am not looking forward to working today. We have to take pictures of some of my peeps in the new store today. Glamour shots for advertising. The pastry chef, the four chefs in the bistro, and the cheese shop guy will all be having their photos taken. Woo hoo.

I guess I better get to it. Even though tonight is my late night, I am sure I will be expected to be at the store this morning. Here's to a 12 hour day.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Happy happy joy joy...hope your day goes well...I'm in LAME meetings again!! I.MUST.GET.TO.THE.Y.TODAY!! and work out some of this frustration!

Portia said...

just catching up:) sounds like a great weekend...i hope it's a good week too, 12 hour days and all!

captain corky said...

Sounds like a job for some coffee!

Jamie said...

Twelve hour days are the worst. Hang in there, they do pass quickly, at least!

SpringMist said...

Hope ur picture day went alright :).

Cheryl said...

You are such a good employee and your company is LUCKY to have you. Will you be exhausted tonight? Then, there's tomorrow. When is the grand opening?

I'm so tired now, and the day is just about to begin. My first client, who I came in early for, had an emergency. So, this is where I'm spening my 15 minutes. Ya know...

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

12 hour days..
YIKES!!
Hope if fared well.
Always,
Crusty~