Saturday, May 26, 2007

Work!

Work is starting to kick me in the ass. I am so tired. This new store is a monster. Yet, I can't wait for it to all happen. I know this store is going to put me on the map. After opening this one, I will be able to go to any division and do the same thing. It will open many windows of opportunity.

But, it is starting to kick my ass. My kid is spending Memorial Weekend with his dad. Considering I work in the corporate world of grocery retail and people can't cook for themselves anymore, I am one of the fortunate salary people who will be working with no time and a half paid. woo-hoo.

So, what have you been up to this weekend? I know it's much more glorious and fun than mine. Do tell...

3 comments:

kanadians in korea said...

oh, you poor girl... i hope you get rest soon. stupid corporate world, hey? i'm trying to stick with 'mom and pop' stores. but then if everyone did that, you wouldn't have a job! sigh. it's tough. thanks so much for your comment on my post... u have become a dear friend. love em.

LT said...

I too hope you get rest soon. Thanks for checking my blog out. Come back any time.

LT

Terri said...

gotta check me out; I've been quilting and taking pictures of my quilts! Fun, fun, fun. Sorry you have to work :o(