Wednesday, March 07, 2007

One Of Many Posts For Today

I am off today, but I have a million things to do around the house. I still have a couple of boxes to unpack. I also need to get all of my things organized. We are having Josh's family over for Easter. This will be the first time anyone has been over since we moved in. Got to make a good impression, you know? I am still debating on the menu for that day. Looks like the meat items are going to be a spiral ham and a brisket. We are contemplating on grilling out that day. Who knows, I still have plenty of time before I have to really worry about it. Be back later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm envious. can't wait until the day I have a house of our own to bring the parents to see. Stressful but fun I'm sure.
-P

Andrew said...

Ah, a brisket. That sounds de-e-e-licious. The carnivore in me rejoices.

Love ya and I hope you are ok! Glad to see you writing again.

Andrew